Sunday 17 April 2011


 To get a better insight we were told to redesign the BRIT school logo so we got a better idea on how visual branding could work.



First i looked at the logo, the main colour schemes and how it worked. Orange and blue were the main colours used in the logos, although the Blue would change to green or turqouise in some photographs.








I then made a brainstorm on what could be suitable to create a motif. For example typography, colours and objects that could work well with the new building.


I foccused more on colours here. i decided that pastel natural colours should be used to have a relaxed feel about the building. as too many bright colours could cause headaches and general dislike throughout the public. I dont want to relate the design to something thats already familiar with people.



I thought of keeping the main design, but changing the background. Mixing in different colours, somewhat to represent the mixing of different subjects and people in the new building. I thought this looked really nice and worked well with the logo. I will take this further into my concept designs

No comments:

Post a Comment